Starting in 2022, EERA JP Geothermal supports its members through research exchanges. The main objectives of the EERA JP Geothermal mobility scheme are to:
- increase understanding and deepening research relationships,
- support especially young researchers (PhD students, PostDocs) in their career development and
- enhance and encourage consortia building within the JP Geothermal.
- The applicant fills out an application form and sends it to the Programme Office
- Members of the Management Board evaluate the application. The evaluation will take place every 4 months.
- If the evaluation is positive, a contract is signed between the applicant, the host organisation and the Programme office.
- After the exchange, a report on the exchange will be published on the EERA JP Geothermal website and a presentation summarising the exchange will be given during the JP Geothermal Steering Committee meeting.
JP Geothermal supports the exchanges through the reimbursement of the
- travel expenses up to 500 € and
- accommodation costs up to 250 €/week for a minimum duration of 2 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks.